Sara Bayer, M.S. Sport Management, CPT, PES, founder of the Bayer Performance Institute, uses her background as a collegiate athlete to craft an
integrated and creative approach to fitness, health and wellness. She seeks to motivate each client to find his/her inner athlete. Progressive, challenging and creative workouts keep clients engaged
and ensure excellence.
After years of experience working in fitness centers and clubs throughout the Milwaukee area, including the Wisconsin Athletic Club, Bally Total Fitness, and L.A
Fitness, Sara decided to pursue her own endeavor. BPI focuses on providing highly motivated individuals with expert personal training in a comfortable and innovative environment.
Education & Certifications:
- Certified Personal Trainer (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist (NASM)
- Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Coach (NESTA)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- M.S. Sport Management (Cardinal Stritch University)
- B.A. Political Science & Sociology (Cardinal Stritch University)
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certified
From 2008 to 2010 Sara served as the Graduate Assistant and Performance Enhancement Coach for the Cardinal Stritch University Women's Basketball Team. The team
won two conference championships and reached the NAIA II Elite Eight in 2008-2009.
Past and current clients of the Bayer Performance Institute include:
- Cardinal Stritch University Women's Basketball (2014 NAIA Final Four)
- Cardinal Stritch Men's Golf (2014 National Tournament Qualifier)
- Cardinal Stritch University Men's Soccer
- Cardinal Stritch Women's Volleyball
- Nicolet Girls' Basketball (2011 WIAA Division I State Champions)
- Cardinal Stritch University Baseball
- Cardinal Stritch University Men's and Women's Tennis
- Rising Force Basketball Academy
- Homestead Girls Basketball
- Members of the University of Iowa Women's Rowing Team
- FC Wisconsin Nationals (Youth soccer club)
- Finished 1st in age group in the Great Midwest Half-Marathon (Elkhart Lake, 2010)
- Several top 3 finishes in USBJJ and Combat Corner Grappling Championships (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. White belt divisions)
- Finished the Peachtree 10k in 2012 & 2013. The worlds largest 10k road race.
- Completed the Tough Mudder Wisconsin (2011, 2012, 2014), and Indiana (2011)
- Two-time CCAC All-Conference selection at Cardinal Stritch University (Women's Basketball, 2003-05)
- Captain, Women's Basketball, Cardinal Stritch University (2005)
- Currently ranks third all-time at Stritch in three-point field goals made with 218
- Shot 53% on threes in 2002/2003 and led all of college basketball (all divisions, men and women) in three point field goal percentage
- Ranks 1st at Stritch in career three-point field goal percentage at 46.6%
- Two-year letter winner, Fastpitch Softball (Cardinal Stritch University)
Sara continues to maintain close ties with Cardinal Stritch, volunteering as an assistant coach for women's basketball, serving as adjunct faculty in the Sport
Management Department and sitting on the University's Alumni Board of Directors.
If Sara is not training, coaching or teaching, you may find her hiding out at the local coffee shop with a good book or traveling the world.